Salmonella serum, 2 ml, DENKA SEIKEN, Japan
Salmonella belongs to the Enterobacteriaceae family and is gram-negative, non-spore-forming sticks and causes many types of infections from mild gastroenteritis to threatening typhoid. Salmonella can be serotyped with O-antigen (group A: O2-O67 group), superficial Vi-antigen, phase I and II (H types: H-a-H-z8l) flagellar antigens.
Somatic O-antigen is resistant to heating and is based on the grouping of microorganisms. The H-antigen is not heat-resistant and is usually associated with mobility. H antigen exists in two phases, phase I and phase II.
Salmonella serum is a liquid product containing specific agglutinins for each group of O-antigen, Vi-antigen and H-antigen and is used to serologically identify various Salmonella serotypes according to the Kaufman-White classification. The sera are made by hyperimmunization of rabbits by reference strains killed by heating or formalin treatment, which occurs when the antigen is heated to 56 ° C. for 30 minutes; similar agglutinins are removed by aspiration and antiseptic filtration. For the preparation of H-serum, the reference strains of microorganisms killed by formalin treatment are used as antigen, and for the preparation of Vi, serum is used by Citrobacter ballerup, which has a V-antigen. Group O-serums are used for serotyping of Salmonella using agglutination on glass, H-serums for agglutination in test tubes or on glass.
Salmonella serums are made from rabbits and contain 0.08% sodium azide as a preservative. The following types of serums are provided in a volume of 2 ml or 5 ml in a vial with a pipette and ready for use.
1. Group O-serum
1) Polvalent serums (2 ml each)
Omnivual, Polyvalent A-G, Polvalent A-S, Polivalent O, Polvalent O1
2) Monovalent serums (2 ml each)
group O2 group O4 group O7 group O8
group O9 group O9.46 group O3.10 group O1.3.19
group O1l group O13 group O16,14 group O16
group O18 group O21 group O35
2. Whey serum (2 ml)
3. H serum
1) H serum (2 ml for agglutination on glass, 5 ml for agglutination in test tubes)
H-a H-b H-c H -d H-e, h H-G * H H H
H-L * H-r HYH-e, n * H-1 * H-zH-z4 * H-z10
* Group antigens
2) H factor serums (2 ml for agglutination on glass, 5 ml for agglutination in test tubes)
H-L factor: H-v H-w H * zl3 H-z28
H-1 factor: H-2 H-5 H-6 H-7 H-z6
H_G factor: H-f H-m H-p H-q H-sec H-t H-u
H-z4 factor: H-z23 H-z24 H-z32
H-e, n factor: H-x H-zl5
3) Polvalent serums (2 ml each)
H-E (complex) Rapid 1, Rapid 2, Rapid 3, Phase 1 & 2
Composition of the set
1. Set 1: Group O Seeds - 17 vials, Vi Serum - 1 vial
l) Group O (2 ml each)
group O2 group O4 group O7 group O8 group O9 group O9.46 group O3.10 group O1.3.19
group O11 group 013 group 06,14 group 016 group 018 group O21 group O35
2) Vi Serum (2 ml)
2. Set 2: H Serums (5 ml) - 17 vials
H-a H-b H-c H -d H-e, h H-G * H-H-k H-L
H-r H-y H-e, n H-1 H-z H-z4 H-zlO H-z29
3. Set 3: H-L factor serum (5 ml) 4 vials H-v H-w H_zl3 H-z28
4. Set 4: H-1 factor serum (5 ml) 5 vials H-2 H-5 H-6 H-7 H-z6
5. Set 5: H-G factor serum (5 ml) 7 vials H-f H m H-p H-q H-s H-t H-u
6. Set 6: H-z4, H-e, n factor serum (5 ml) 5 vials H-z23 H-z24 H-z32 H * x H-zl5
7. Set 7: Group O serums 2 vials, H serum 2 vials, Vi serum (for identification of S. typhi and S. Paratyphi-A)
1) Group O serum (2 ml each) group 02 group 09
2) H serum (5 ml each) H-a H-d
3) Vi Serum (2 ml)
Determination of serotypes of Salmonella.
PRINCIPLE OF DEFINITION
When this reagent is mixed with the Salmonella strain with the antigen corresponding to the reagent, the antigen-antibody reaction causes agglutination formation. The reaction is taken into account macroscopically to determine each serotype.
1. Material is required, but not provided
Object glass, glass pencil, small test tubes, pipettes and micro-pepper tubes, microbiological loop, physiological saline, 1% formalin saline solution, water bath (50 ° C), autoclave (l21 ° C) or water bath (100 ° C) centrifuge.
2. Preparation of reagents
Whey is ready for use
Delivery time: 5 days
Information updated: 02.03.2018
Serum Salmonella, 2 ml
- Brands DENKA SEIKEN, Япония
- Product Code: 2 мл
- Availability: In Stock