Serum Salmonella ABCDE (Poly A-E + Vi), 1 ml
A rapid group serology kit for salmonella detection is a screening kit for identifying salmonella, isolating to serogroup levels. The kit includes immune serum against the most common serogroups of salmonella A-G and capsular antigen Vi. Serogroups A and Vi antigens are not common, but expressed clinically significant serotypes of Salmonella typhoid (9,12 [Vi]: d :-) taparatyfoznymy Salmonella disease (1,2,12: a :-).
The composition of the set is based on the frequency with which serogroups occur throughout the world. The most common serogroups B and D (which include coli and Salmonella enteritidis Breslau, respectively) and somewhat serogroup C. To indicate the group O, use Table 1.
Table 1 Definition of group О
Обсяг в пляшці
O:9 або O:9,46 або O:9,46,27
O:3,10 або O:1,3,19
The investigated immune serum against salmonella is a polyclonal rabbit immune serum formed by absorption (depletion). The Vi antibody is monoclonal and produced in ascetic fluid mice. All immune serums are stored with 0.09% sodium azide. Content in each bottle is different, but according to the procedure depicted on the card-liner, it should be enough for 100 tests.
When mixed bacterial culture with specific antiserum directed against components of the outer membrane of bacteria cells fit odnymcherez antigen-antibody bond to form clusters (agglutination). This, as a rule, is visible to the naked eye in the form of lumps in the suspension.
Salmonella Salmonella in the serogroup O: 54 can cross-react with the immune serum in bottle B, C and E, as some antigens O are common. However, serogroups O: 54 are found not very often.
Materials that are needed but not included in the set
Nutrient culture for crops (eg meat peptone agar)
Physiological solution, pH 7.4
Bacterial needle or toothpick
Fast group serological Salmonella detection kit is designed for agglutination cultures of Salmonella on the slide after rising overnight in a suitable medium, such as nutrient agar. Use the fast group serological detection kit for Salmonella as follows: Saline, D, B, C, E, G, F, A. Strains which are positive in group D, antibody can be protestovaniz Vi (see. Scheme sequence).
When there is a positive reaction, the result is a serogroup, indicated in a bottle, and no further testing is required. Example: Test D, B and C were negative, but test E was positive. Salmonella strain belongs to the serogroup E. Testing G, F and A is not carried out.
1. Apply about 20 μl of physiological saline solution to the slide and mix well with several colonies from the medium. If the reaction in the physiological solution is positive, the strain is inaccurate.
2. On a slide, make a small drop of immune serum using a dropper (approximately 20 μl).
3. Transfer the cultures from several colonies to the drop of the immune serum and mix well. The amount of culture should be sufficient to give a distinct, muddy-colored color. Use an inoculation loop or toothpick.
4. Carefully tilt the glass and read the reaction for 5-10 seconds.
5. The reaction is read by the naked eye, holding the glass ahead of light on a black background (indirect light).
6. Positive reaction is considered as visible agglutination. Negative reaction is the preservation of mud-milk homogeneity. Late or weak agglutination should be considered a negative result.
Storage and shelf life
Store at 2-8 ° C in a place protected from light. The expiration date is on the package. Occasionally, after prolonged storage, turbidity is observed due to lipoprotein deposition. Sediments and / or contamination can be removed by centrifugation (10,000 g) followed by sterile filtration (0.22 μm).
Delivery time: 5 days
Information updated: 02.03.2018
Serum Salmonella ABCDE, 1 ml
- Brands SSI Diagnostica, Дания
- Product Code: 1 мл
- Availability: In Stock