Saburo agar is a ready-to-eat nutrient medium that contains 4% glucose, which is optimal for the development of fungi and yeast. Peptone serves as a source of nitrogen, and the yeast extract intensifies growth by providing microorganisms with ready-made, complex organic compounds.
Purpose: A medium for unicellular and micellar fungi
Principle of action: High-glucose contributes to accelerating the growth of microorganisms in this environment. The peptone enzyme and yeast extract provide microflora with proteins.
Peptone enzymatic - 9 g / l
Glucose - 40 g / l
Agar microbiological - 10 g / l
Sodium citrate - 5 g / l
Yeast extract - 1 g / l
Instructions for use:
1. Dissolve 60 g of medium when heated in 1 liter of purified water.
2. Boil 2-3 minutes, until the components are completely dissolved.
3. Autoclate for 15 minutes at 120 C
4. Cool to 50-45 ° C and pour into sterile petty cups. To suppress the growth of bacteria, after sterilization and cooling, add 5 ml of potassium tellurite, or 100 mg of benzylpenicillin, and 100 mg of tetracycline to the medium.
PH value: 5.6-0.2 ° at 25 ° C
Delivery time: 5 d.
Information updated: 02.03.2018
Sabouraud agar, 250 gr
- Brands ООО "Фармактив" Украина
- Product Code: 250 гр
- Availability: 2-3 Days