AGAR MULLERA-HINTON used for the analysis of the sensitivity of microorganisms to drugs disco-diffuse method. To conduct the study, the medium is seeded "lawn" way with an analyzing culture, and then placed antibiotics on the surface of the disks, no more than 6 pieces in a Petri dish. Cultured at 37 ° C for 24 hours. The results were evaluated by a zone of stunted growth around the disc.
Nutrient medium recommended by the Health Ministry of Ukraine Order № 167 from 05.04.2007 to determine the sensitivity of microorganisms to the antibacterial preparations disco-diffuse method.
Purpose: Determination of sensitivity of microorganisms to drugs
Principle of action: Dense nutrient medium provides the growth of most microorganisms at the expense of such compositions as peptone enzyme and yeast extract. The starch supports the process of diffusion of drugs in the environment.
The peptone is enzymatic - 17 g / l
Agar microbiological - 15 g / l
Starch - 1.5 g / l
Yeast extract - 0.5 g / l
Instructions for use:
1. Dissolve 34 g of medium when heated in 1 liter of purified water.
2. Boil 2-3 minutes until the components completely dissolve
3. Autoclaving at 121 C for 15 min
4. Cool to 50-45 С and pour into sterile Petri dishes of 20 ml, dry, adhere to the rules of asepsis.
PH level: 7.4-0.2 ° at 25 ° C
The information is relevant to: 03.02.2018
AGAR MULLERA-HINTON, 250 gr
- Brands ООО "Фармактив" Украина
- Product Code: 250 гр
- Availability: 2-3 Days