The culture medium used for the analysis of the sensitivity of microorganisms to drugs by the disco-diffuse method. To conduct the exploration the environment is seeded with a "lawn" analyzing culture, and then placed on the surface of the disks with antibiotics, no more than 6 pieces in a Petri dish. Cultured at 37 ° C for 24 hours. The results were evaluated by a zone of stunted growth around the disc.
Purpose AHV medium: Determination of the sensitivity of microorganisms to drugs
Principle of action AGV medium: The enzymatic peptone provides nutrition and the growth of microorganisms, sodium chloride gives the isotonic environment. The starch supports the process of diffusion of drugs in the environment.
Warehouse Environment AGV:
The peptone is enzymatic - 14 g / l
Agar microbiological - 14 g / l
Sodium hydrophosphate - 0.5 g / l
Sodium chloride - 4.5 g / l
Starch - 1 g / l
Instructions for use AVV environment:
1. Dissolve 34 g of medium when heated in 1 liter of purified water
2. Boil for 2-3 minutes until complete dissolution of the components.
3. Autoclate for 15 minutes at 121 C.
4. Cool to 50-45 С and pour into sterile Petri dishes, dry by adhering to aseptic rules.
PH level: 7.4-0.2 ° at 25 ° C
AGV MEDIUM, 250 gr
- Brands ООО "Фармактив" Украина
- Product Code: 250 гр
- Availability: 2-3 Days