Quick test for syphilisA quick test for syphilis is a solid, solid immunoassay absorbent for the qualitative determination of antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) against Treponema Pallidum that are produced in human serum or plasma. Designed for professional use with the help of the diagnosis of pale spirochete. The test should be confirmed by an alternative method of research and clinical data.
A quick syphilis test is a combination of two key components:
1) The basis with microplots is coated with recombinant Tr antigen
2) Liquid conjugate, which is a composition conjugated with horse reddish peroxidase peroxidase Tr antigen (HPR-Tr conjugate).
During the study, the specimen and the HPR-Tr conjugate are simultaneously incubated in coated microplates. Antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) and Tr, present in the sample, react with Tr antigen that covers the wells, and the sandwich complex conjugate is formed. An unconnected conjugate is removed when it is washed out. Constructed with conjugate complex takes a blue color with additional incubation with TMB substrate. The reaction is stopped with the Stop solution and the absorbent is read on a spectrophotometer at 450 / 620-690 nm.
Collection and preparation of samples
· Serum and plasma should be made from whole blood taken with the technique of venipuncture.
· This set is ready for use with serum and plasma and does not require additional action.
· If the sample does not need to be examined immediately, you need to freeze at 2-8ºC. If the study is expected to last longer than three days, the sample should be frozen (-20 ° C). Remove the condensation that appeared during thawing. If the specimen must be transported, packaged in the appropriate packaging, recommended by the federal regulatory authorities.
· Samples may contain precipitate that is incompatible with the results of the analysis. Such samples should be purified by centrifugation.
· Do not use plasma samples with large lipemia, very hemolysed and cloudy. Do not use samples containing sodium azide.
1. Take the required number of wells in a strip and zakri-drink in a microplate frame. Set off unused stripes.
2. All samples are added according to the labels in the IFA test system of the Working Panel
2.1 Empty holes. Must remain empty. Do not add any reagents.
2.2 Control wells. Add 50 μL Ab positive Syphilis, Ab Abnormal Syphilis Control, respectively, to defined control wells
2.3 Test holes. Add 50 μL in each test well.
3. Add 50μL HPR-Tr conjugate solution to each well, but not empty wells.
4. Gently shake the wells for 20 seconds to evenly cover the wells.
5. Incubate wells at 37 ° C for 60 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the incubated mixture in an empty container. Fill each well with a dissolved buffer and mix thoroughly for 20-30 seconds. Carefully remove the detergent solution and transfer it to a plate with absorbent paper. Repeat the procedure more than 4 times.
7. Dilute the wells with a cleaning cloth film to remove excess liquid detergent.
8. Add 50μL (or 1 drop) of TMB substrate A and 50μL (or 1 drop) of TMB substrate B in each well.
9. Incubate at 37 ° C in the dark for 10 minutes.
10. Stop the reaction by adding 50 μL (or 1 drop) of stop buffer to each well. Gently mix for 30 seconds. It is very important to have the blue color completely changed to yellow.
11. Investigate in a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm by measuring the absorbance of each well against empty wells for 15 minutes after the addition of Stop Method. Use a 620-690 nm filter as a reference wavelength to optimize the result of the analysis.
Quick test for syphilis
- Brands CTK Biotech, США
- Product Code: 1 шт
- Availability: In Stock