SET OF REACTIVITY FOR DETERMINATION OF ALBUMIN IN BLOOD MILK
The kit is used to determine the concentration of albumin in human serum in clinical and diagnostic and biochemical laboratories, research and practice.
The set is designed for 250 macro, 500 semimicro, or 1000 microns
albumin (taking into account idle and gauge samples) (See Note 5).
The range of detectable concentrations - from 5 g / l to 60 g / l. The coefficient of variation of determination is no more than 3%.
Storage of the set - at a temperature from plus 2 ° С to plus 16 ° С.
The warranty period of the set is 24 months from the date of manufacture. The kit is intended for use in vitro by a trained technician.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
Albumin forms in a weakly acid medium with an indicator of bromocresol green in the presence of a detergent colored compound whose color intensity is proportional to the concentration of albumin in serum.
COMPOSITION OF THE SET
1. Albumin reagent: - 1 vial with (50 ± 5) ml;
- bromocresol green - (2,8 ± 0,2) g / l,
- detergent OS-20 - (15 ± 1) g / l,
- Acetate buffer pH (4.2 ± 0.2) - (300 ± 10) mmol / liter
2. Freeze-dried albumin for preparation of 2 ml of a calibration solution (50 ± 2) g / l or 2 ml of the finished albumin solution (50 ± 2) g / l - 1 bottle.
1. Photometric equipment, which provides measurement of optical density of solutions at a wavelength of 625 (620-640) nm in the range (0-1) units. wholesale density and optical path length of 10 mm.
2. The flask is measurable with a capacity of 1000 ml, test tubes with a capacity of 20 ml (GOST 1770-74).
3. Pipettes with capacity 0,1 and 5 ml (GOST 29227-91).
PREPARATION OF WORKING SOLUTIONS
1. Working solution of the indicator. Transfer the contents of the reagent to the albumin to a volumetric flask of 1000 ml and bring to the mark with distilled water. The reagent is stable at temperatures from 0 ° C to + 8 ° C for at least 1 year.
2. Calibration solution of albumin (50 ± 2) g / l. If the bottle contains lyophilized albumin, then it is inserted, carefully pulling out the lid, exactly 1.9 ml of physiological solution. The bottle is covered with a lid and not allowed
the formation of foam, light rotational movements of the hand mixing its contents until completely dissolved. Do not shake the vial. Store at a temperature from + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C. The solution contains (50 ± 2) g / l of albumin.
If the bottle is a solution, it is ready for use. Suitable for work before the expiration of the term indicated on the package, provided it is stored at a temperature from plus 2 oC to plus 8 oC.
Albumin is a protein present in large quantities in plasma. Albumin has three main functions: contributes to the maintenance of colloidal plasma oncotic pressure; acts as a non-specific transport agent for many nonpolar components; is a source of endogenous amino acids.
Hyperalbuminemia is not very diagnostic, except for dehydration. 5)
Hypoalbuminemia may occur due to the following pathological processes:
· Violation of protein-synthetic liver function;
· Violation of the absorption process of amino acids in the intestine in enteritis, enterocolitis, pancreatitis, malabsorption syndrome or malnutrition;
· Increased catabolism as a result of inflammation or tissue damage;
· Changed distribution between the intravascular and extravascular space due to increased permeability of capillaries, edema or ascites;
· Increased kidney disease (nephrotic syndrome, diabetes, chronic glomerulonephritis, systemic lupus erythematosus), diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease) or skin lesions (exfoliative dermatitis, extensive burns);
· Congenital absence of albumin or analbuminaemia. 4.6
Clinical diagnosis should be based on the integration of clinical and laboratory data.
Delivery time: 5 d.
Information updated: 02.03.2018
- Brands Филисит Диагностика
- Product Code: 1000 мл
- Availability: In Stock